Psi Gamma chapter has several officer positions. Each position has specific duties and expectations that must be met by the officer in order to retain their role and receive chapter benefits (e.g., attending national convention).
- President: Responsible and accountable for overall organization of chapter and enforcing international by-laws. Represents the chapter and its officer team to SCC students, faculty, administration, and other chapters. Chairs over all officer meeting and oversees committees.
- Vice President of Scholarship: Oversees, plans, and facilitates scholarly endeavor into chapter projects. Encourages and recognizes academic excellence within the chapter and on campus. May serve in the absence of the President.
- Vice President of Service: Develops activities that promote volunteerism and community service.
- Vice President of Fundraising: Promotes and leads fund-raising efforts for chapter.
- Vice President of Fellowship: Develops activities that build a sense of community within the chapter and other campus student organizations.
- Vice President of Public Relations: Promotes chapter activities on campus.
- Secretary: Takes notes at meetings, serves as a source of reference for the team, and maintains websites, newsletters, and other correspondence. Takes photos at all chapter events.
- Historian: Keep full record of chapter functions. Prepare and maintain the chapter scrapbook for regional, state, and international meetings and conventions.
Once elected, officers are expected to maintain the academic requirements to maintain membership in Phi Theta Kappa and meet the duties of their elected position. As such, officers will be asked to sign Officer Contracts and Honor Contracts.